Shopping in Canberra
Follow these links to shopping centres in Canberra or use the links on the right to go online shopping with quality Australian retailers.
- Belconnen Fresh Food Markets one of Canberra’s oldest fresh food markets
- Capital Region Farmers Market is a community project run by the Rotary Club of Hall. The Club is pleased to do something positive to underpin the growing agri-business opportunities in the region, provide a direct and unbroken link between food producers and customers, offer a great seasonal food experience and support important regional community projects.
- Erindale Shopping Centre website by the Erindale College web team.
- Fyshwick Markets is a fresh food market with the majority of the retail space dedicated to the sale of fresh produce including fruit and vegetables, meats, seafoods, delicatessens and bakery products
- Old Bus Depot Markets – Canberra’s only indoor markets have a contemporary urban feel and are popular with locals and tourists.
- Riverside Plaza Queanbeyan
- Southside Farmers Market at the CIT Southside Campus, corner of Hindmarsh Drive and Ainsworth Street, Phillip. There is a wide range of certified organic and biodynamic produce available.
- Woden Plaza
- Tuggeranong Indoor Community Market is a vibrant community market offering arts, craft, jewellery, collectibles, home wares, exotic items, aromatherapy, scrap-booking supplies and much more.