For a glimpse into daily life in Alice Springs, see the news summaries on the Alice Springs News website.
Alice Springs Accommodation
Alice Springs Tours and Sightseeing
- Browse our listings of Alice Springs day tours or extended and overnight tours
- Northern Territory Helicopter Tours includes some from Alice Springs
- Tours between Darwin to Alice Springs
- Tours between Broome (WA) and Alice Springs
Information Links – Alice Springs
- Alice Springs – Australia’s Oasis, Capital of the Outback is a local site with all sorts of information about Alice Springs history, weather, businesses, temperature, photo gallery and lots more.
- Alice Springs Town Council website
- Alice Springs Airport
- Alice Springs News The Alice Springs News is the largest independent newspaper in the Northern Territory of Australia.
- The Alice Springs Masters Games are held every two years attracting over 4,400 competitors from across Australia and overseas, competing in 34 sports. The Games have earned a reputation as being Australia’s friendliest masters competition.
- Aboriginal Australia Art & Culture Centre – Alice Springs
- Alice Springs the Gateway to Central Australia
- Northern Territory Tourist Commission