For a glimpse into daily life in Alice Springs, see the news summaries on the Alice Springs News website.
Alice Springs Accommodation
Accommodation in Alice Springs available through booking.com
Alice Springs Tours and Sightseeing
- Browse our listings of Alice Springs day tours or extended and overnight tours
- Northern Territory Helicopter Tours includes some from Alice Springs
- Tours between Darwin to Alice Springs
- Tours between Broome (WA) and Darwin
Information Links – Alice Springs
- Alice Springs – Australia’s Oasis, Capital of the Outback is a local site with all sorts of information about Alice Springs history, weather, businesses, temperature, photo gallery and lots more.
- Alice Springs Town Council website
- Alice Springs Airport
- Alice Springs News The Alice Springs News is the largest independent newspaper in the Northern Territory of Australia.
- The Alice Springs Masters Games are held every two years attracting over 4,400 competitors from across Australia and overseas, competing in 34 sports. The Games have earned a reputation as being Australia’s friendliest masters competition.
- Aboriginal Australia Art & Culture Centre – Alice Springs
- Alice Springs the Gateway to Central Australia
- Northern Territory Tourist Commission