Productions / Festivals / Special Events
- The Alice Springs Beanie Festival
- The Darwin Cup Carnival
- Darwin Entertainment Centre check the site for shows coming soon and ticket sales
- Darwin Festival a vibrant arts and cultural event, is held over 18 days in the last 2 and half weeks of August every year. One of the fastest growing major Festivals in the Southern Hemisphere, the Darwin Festival is unlike any other Festival staged in any other Australian capital city. The Darwin Festival program is distinctly flavoured with Indigenous, Asian and multicultural events, and presents a diverse and colourful program encompassing theatre, music, dance, visual arts, comedy, film, workshops and free community events in a tropical, outdoor venue.
- Darwin Fringe Festival
- Darwin Theatre Company
- The Garma Festival is Australia's most significant annual indigenous cultural event
- Lions Camel Cup Alice Springs
- Royal Scottish Country Dance Society
- Royal Darwin Show
- Sounds of Starlight
- Ticketek for tickets to major concerts etc.