Visit the Mindil Beach Sunset Markets on Thursdays 5-10pm and Sundays 4-9 pm. The Mindil Beach Sunset Market run from the last Thursday in April until the last Thursday in October.
October 2019 Events in Darwin and the Northern Territory
- National Organic Week Australia (NOW) is 10 days of activities designed to increase awareness of the benefits of organic products and farming production systems and accelerate the uptake of these in the wider Australian community and environment.
- 14 October (Monday) 2019 – NT School Term 4 Begins (see School holiday dates & Public Holidays)
- Oktoberfest – (See ThemesForParties.com.au for costumes and party products.)
- 31 October (Thursday) 2019 – Halloween – (Having a Halloween party? For party products, ideas and costumes see ThemesForParties.com.au, and for shopping see our BCL Halloween page.)
October Events from the forumThese events are in the order that they have been posted - not in date order.
- Market: Mindil Beach Sunset Market, Darwin - Thursdays & Sundays - by BCL Darwin
On any given Thursday & Sunday throughout the dry season market patrons can enjoy the tastes of five continents, with over 1200 different menu items,...