Springtime, Father’s day and pirates! Visit the Mindil Beach Sunset Markets on Thursdays 5-10pm and Sundays 4-9 pm. The Mindil Beach Sunset Market run from the last Thursday in April until the last Thursday in October.
September 2018 Events in Darwin & Northern Territory
- 31 August to 2 September 2018 – Red CentreNATS at Alice Springs is Australia’s newest automotive lifestyle festival celebrating all things wheels.
- 2 September (Sunday) 2018 – Father’s Day: (See Father’s Day Gift ideas here or check out some local experience gift vouchers for ideas)
- 3 September (Monday) 2018 – Australian National Flag Day – The Australian Flag was first raised on this day in 1901.
- 19 September (Wednesday) 2018 – Talk Like a Pirate Day – See the International Talk Like a Pirate Day website for tips on pirate-speak. (If you’re planning an event, click here for Pirate Party Ideas.)
- 28 September (Friday) 2018 – End of Term 3 in NT schools – (See BCL AU School Holidays.)
September Events from the forum
These events are in the order that they have been posted - not in date order.
- Awareness Days / Weeks / Months: The Great Northern Clean Up is now on! Register your site today! - by Cleanupaustralia
*_The Great Northern Clean Up _* *The Great Northern Clean Up is now on and that means it's time to look around your local area for those rubbish...
- Footy Colours Day - 5th September - by Fight Cancer Foundation
*Footy Colours Day Friday September 5 - The one day in September to have fun, celebrate all things Footy and help young Aussie kids living with...
- The Great Northern Clean Up - by cleanup
Are you tired of seeing waste and plastics left over from irresponsible tourists washed into your northern rivers and oceans? Join us for the...
- Awareness Days / Weeks / Months: National Massage Therapy Week - by Egierschick
National Massage Therapy Awareness week takes place 5th - 11th September 2011. The theme for 2011 is Arthritis. The Australian Association of...
- Mindil Beach Sunset Market, Darwin - Thursdays & Sundays - by BCL Darwin
On any given Thursday & Sunday throughout the dry season market patrons can enjoy the tastes of five continents, with over 1200 different menu items,...
- Festival: Alice Desert Festival - by BCL Darwin
The Alice Desert Festival is Central Australias premier arts and cultural festival, celebrating the desert and the diversity of people that live...
Post your events of the forum to appear above (here’s how)