Health Resources and information Darwin and Northern Territory
- Arthritis and Osteoporosis Foundation of the Northern Territory
- Carers NT
- Cancer Council of the Northern Territory
- Choose yourself Government site with information on health choices – drugs, STDs, lifestyle and more
- Guide Dogs Association of SA and NT
- HealthInsite Government web site with a wide range of up-to-date and quality assured information on important health topics such as diabetes, cancer, mental health and asthma.
- Northern Territory Families
- Northern Territory AIDS and Hepatitis Council (NTAHC) website. A resource for people looking for information, support and programs associated with blood-borne viruses and infections. NTAHC is the key non-Government organisation working in the area of blood-borne viruses, education and support in the Northern Territory that is recognized as a source of informed and professional advice.