Genealogy and Local History Groups in Darwin & NT
- Australian Institute of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Studies – See Family History Unit
- Coomalie Creek Airfield – Information about the Coomalie Creek airfield, which was used during World War Two, including information on crashes.
- Historical Society of the Northern Territory Inc – A voluntary organisation, membership is open to individuals, families, or institutions interested in history, particularly Northern Territory history, with an elected council based in Darwin.
- Northern Territory GenWeb Project – Transcripts, photographs, a message board, and links to history resources for the NT.
- Northern Territory Government
- Northern Territory Library – See Genealogy
- See also BCL Darwin – Historical Attractions