Men’s Support and Information Darwin and Northern Territory
- NT Anti-Discrimination Commission – can help if you’ve been discriminated against in employment, education and many other areas.
- Alternatives to Violence Project The Alternatives to Violence Project (AVP) is a network of independent not-for-profit grass-roots volunteer groups offering experiential workshops on creative conflict transformation in prisons, schools, and the wider community.
- Beyond Blue
beyondblue is a national, independent, not-for-profit organisation working to address issues associated with depression, anxiety and related substance misuse disorders in Australia. beyondblue is a bipartisan initiative of the Australian, state and territory governments with a key goal of raising community awareness about depression and reducing stigma associated with the illness.
- Boys Forward – Our boys need help in this rapidly changing world to step forward into frontline positions and not remain as background workers.
- Choose yourself Government site with information on health choices – drugs, STDs, lifestyle and more.
- Manhood Online includes reader’s stories, forums etc
- Lifeline’s Just look – Database of where to go for help.
- Men’s Rights Agency – A national, non-profit organisation providing a better outcome for men and their families.
- Mensline Australia – 24-hour phone line 1300 789 978
- Relationships Australia – Provides a range of relationship support services and a Men’s Resource Line
- The Salvation Army