Multicultural Groups Find statistics at the Australian Bureau of Statistics (ABS) website.
- Aboriginal Resource and Development Services Inc (ARDS) – Working with Indigenous people any where in the world is a massive challenge. They face so many barriers at the cross-cultural and cross language interface. Since 1973, ARDS has worked at the ‘cutting edge’ of Aboriginal community development work, mainly in the north-east Arnhem Land region of Australia.
- Alliance Française de Darwin – The aim of the Alliance Française is to promote French language and culture around the world, as a non-profit organization. The Alliance Française de Darwin has been in existence since 1985.
- Australian-American Association Northern Territory Division – Social and business support for Australian and American partnerships.
- Greek Orthodox Community of Northern Australia Inc Our aim as a community is to maintain the unity of the Greeks, ( traditions, customs and beliefs, culture, religion, language, etc.) through our local Greek church, St. Nicholas, our Greek Orthodox School, as well as through various festivals/activities such as The Glenti (which occurs once a year, usually June 9 or 10), The Botanical Garden Fair (Mid August).
- Honey Ant Readers are reading books and literacy resources for Indigenous Australian learners of all ages. The books are written in Australian Aboriginal Languages to reflect the language, interests and life experience of the readers. There are teaching resources as well as the reading books, CDs, activity books and games which you can buy as a pack or individually. The books are also suitable to non-indigenous readers to help gain an insight into the language and culture.
- Malta Virtual Emigration Musuem
- The Multicultural Community Services of Central Australia Inc. (MCSCA) – A community-based organisation in Alice Springs assists migrants, refugees and others to settle in Alice Springs.
- The Multicultural Council of the Northern Territory – Aims to ensure the right of ethnic communities to a fair go, a fair share of community resources and their full participation in all aspects of Australian society.
- Polish Historical Institute in Australia – Aims to collect, preserve and make available to the public archival materials pertaining to Polish immigration to Australia and the settlement of Poles in Australia since 1940.
- Refugee Council of Australia
- Royal Scottish Country Dance Society – Northern Territory Branch
- See also Australian National Multicultural Groups
- International magazines subscribe online for delivery to Australia. Includes magazines from the USA, UK and Europe.