Seniors' Sites Darwin and Northern Territory
- Alzheimer's Australia NT provides support, counselling, information and education to help people living with dementia, their families and those working in the dementia field.
- COTA NT – Connecting Over 50s Throughout Australia, formerly known as Council on the Ageing, is an independent consumer organisation run by and for senior Australians.
- NT Anti-Discrimination Commission – can help if you've been discriminated against in employment, education and many other areas.
- NT Department of Health and Community Services
Includes links to the pensioner and carer concessions, taxi subsidy and senior's card.
- Northern Territory Carers Association Inc. – Support services for carers.
- Office of Senior Territorians