Darwin & NT Social Groups
- Darwin Bowls Club
- Darwin Bushwalking Club The club organises one-day or weekend walks throughout the year as well as occasional longer walks. Most walks are around Darwin, or in Top End parks. The club also meets socially and sometimes organises other outdoor activities such as canoeing and bicycle riding.
- Darwin Camera Club – Provide guest speakers, excursions, appraisal nights and competitions for members and interested parties.
- Darwin Runners and Walker’s Club
- National Trust NT – Green Room on Myilly – Regular social meetings.
- Parents Without Partners – Support and social outlets for adults and children who are experiencing the changes associated with becoming part of a single parent family. This is the Australian site – you’ll find links to individual states in the menu
- Top End Folk Club – Hosts Top Half Folk Festivals.