Darwin & NT Women’s Groups
- BPW Darwin – A branch of Business and Professional Women Australia, the group supports issues that affect working women.
- Country Women’s Association of Australia – Click on State Members icon for Northern Territory contact details.
- Katherine Womens Information and Legal Service (KWILS) is a community legal centre providing women with a range of free community legal services including legal advice and information, education, training and resources across the Katherine region
- Lawmap Legal Explorer – Women’s Legal Services – Provides free legal information to help you understand and protect your legal rights.
- NT Working Women’s Centre – A non-profit organisation that aims to provide free and confidential advice to women about work related matters.
- Women’s Network (NT) – An affiliate member of Women’s Network Australia, the Darwin-based organisation supports and facilitates the personal and professional development of women.
- YWCA of Darwin – Part of the worldwide women’s volunteer membership movement. Their purpose is to develop the leadership and collective power of women and girls around the greater Darwin area.
Other Links of Interest
- About Women’s History useful resource of women’s biographies, articles and much more.
- When did women get the right to vote? When did women get the right to stand for parliament? You’ll find answer to these questions and more in Milestones for women from the AEC