Darwin & NT Women's Groups
- BPW Darwin – A branch of Business and Professional Women Australia, the group supports issues that affect working women.
- Country Women's Association of Australia – Click on State Members icon for Northern Territory contact details.
- Katherine Womens Information and Legal Service (KWILS) is a community legal centre providing women with a range of free community legal services including legal advice and information, education, training and resources across the Katherine region
- Lawmap Legal Explorer – Women's Legal Services – Provides free legal information to help you understand and protect your legal rights.
- NT Working Women's Centre – A non-profit organisation that aims to provide free and confidential advice to women about work related matters.
- Women's Network (NT) – An affiliate member of Women's Network Australia, the Darwin-based organisation supports and facilitates the personal and professional development of women.
- YWCA of Darwin – Part of the worldwide women's volunteer membership movement. Their purpose is to develop the leadership and collective power of women and girls around the greater Darwin area.