Darwin & NT Writing and Literature
- Aboriginal Resource and Development Services Inc (ARDS) has publications for sale to anyone interested in learning more about indigenous culture and language.
- Children's Book Council of Australia NT Branch
- Darwin libraries – Lists library locations and contact details.
- Honey Ant Readers are reading books and literacy resources for Indigenous Australian learners of all ages. The books are written in Australian Aboriginal Languages to reflect the language, interests and life experience of the readers. There are teaching resources as well as the reading books, CDs, activity books and games which you can buy as a pack or individually.
- The Northern Territory Writers' Centre – see their list of NT Writers Groups
- Vibewire – A non-profit organisation that supports young people to effectively shape their world through media, arts and entrepreneurial opportunities.