The Great Victorian Bike Ride, 22 November to 1 December 2019
Posted 1 month ago by
The Greatest Great Vic Bike Ride Ever
Ride along South Australia's Limestone Coast and Victoria's Great Ocean Road
Bicycle Network has put together a world class route along South Australia’s Limestone Coast and the Great Ocean Road for the 2019 Great Victorian Bike Ride.
The 650 kilometre iconic bike riding holiday includes some of Australia’s most iconic scenery, including South Australia’s Limestone Coast, the Great Ocean Road and the Otway Ranges forests.
The rolling bike festival pedals to a new town each day, setting up camp where riders can soak up an afternoon and evening of entertainment and activities including local hospitality, live music, comedy, yoga, an outdoor cinema and much more!
Rider numbers are capped at 5,000 to give people the best experience along the way.
The Great Vic is about having time away in the country where you can ride, relax and do it your way.
• The Great Ocean Road including the dramatic rock formations of the Twelve Apostles
• South Australia’s Limestone Coast including Robe and Mount Gambier’s Blue Lake
• Picture postcard Otway Ranges rainforest including one of Victoria’s best kept secrets, Turtons Track
• A rest day enjoying the cafes and restaurants at the seaside village and Australian town of the year, Port Fairy
• The historic Portland cable trams
• A chance to slow down for a swim at one of the many beaches on the Surf Coast
• A holiday that will never be forgotten and often relived.
Those who can’t get away for the entire 10-day holiday can join the first five days from Robe to Port Fairy or the last five days of the ride from Port Fairy to Torquay.
All entries include access to campsites and entertainment, all meals, luggage transport and riding route support.