Art and Craft Groups in Hobart and Tasmania
- The Art Deco & Modernism Society (ADMS) is dedicated to the preservation and celebration of aspects of the Art Deco era such as architecture, landscaping, furniture, industrial design, fashion, graphics, art, jewellery, entertainment and transport. Whether you are renovating, collecting or just love the style, why not join a network of people dedicated to celebrating Art Deco.
- The Calligraphy Society of Tasmania was formed to enable all interested in calligraphy to meet on a regular basis, to encourage skilled craftsmanship and to promote public awareness of the craft. The link no longer works – try the Australian Calligraphy Society
- Hobart Embroiderers' Guild for all people with a love for embroidery, no matter what their skill level may be, to meet to share ideas, be inspired by one another and just enjoy taking time out to stitch, chat and be with other like minded people.
- The Hobart Photographic Society
- Lace Guild – Tasmania Branch meets regularly to encourage and develop all forms of lacemaking including bobbin lace, needle lace, crochet, tatting and knitted lace.
- Tasmanian Quilting Guild