Support Groups in Hobart & Tasmania
Volunteers are always needed and it is a quick way to make friends and learn new skills. See also community groups..
- Cancer Council Tasmania
- Lifeline Hobart
- Mental Health Council of Tasmania– Providing a public voice for people affected by mental illness and the organisations in the community sector that work with them.
- Motor Neurone Disease Association Tasmania aims to assist people living with Motor Neurone Disease (MND) and their carers by providing useful and informative information, assisting with equipment needs, raising the profile of MND in the community and raising funds for research into MND.
- Multiple Sclerosis Society Tasmania
- See also Australian National Support Organisations and
- Asperger's Syndrome – Australian Organisations and Sites