Alcohol and Drugs – Information and Rehabilitation
- Australian Drug Foundation – A non-government, not-for-profit organisation working to prevent drug problems.
- Australian Drug Information Network links to an extensive range of information about alcohol and other drugs.
Drug and Alcohol Clinical Advisory Service Victoria, Northern Territory and Tasmania
- Drug Arm
- Drug Education Network – A statewide organisation providing health promotion programs, brief interventions and research, in relation to alcohol and other drugs in Tasmania.
- Family Drug Support was formed after its founder Tony Trimingham lost his son to a heroin overdose. This site contains up to date information on all aspects of illicit drug and alcohol use relative to the families of drug users.
- Holyoake Tasmania – helps families affected by all forms of addiction.
- Quit Smoking
- The Salvation Army – Tasmania – Drug, alcohol and gambling support and services.
- THE ORANGE PAPERS One Man’s Analysis of Alcoholics Anonymous and Substance Misuse Recovery Programs, and Real Recovery. Site includes a forum.