April 2018 Events in Hobart and Tasmania
- Change Your Smoke Alarm Battery Day
- 1 April (Sunday) 2018 – Daylight saving ends 3.00 am– put your clocks back 1 hour See time zones for more information.
- 2 April 2018 – Easter Monday – Public Holiday
- 3 April 2018 – Easter Tuesday – Restricted public holiday in Tasmania currently observed by certain awards/agreements and the State Public Service (ref)
- 12 April (Thursday) 2018 – School term 1 ends in Tasmanian schools. Teachers finish on the Friday – (see AU school holiday dates.)
- 25 April (Wednesday) 2018 – ANZAC Day – Public Holiday
- 30 April (Monday) April 2018 – School Term 2 begins in Tasmanian schools – (see AU school holiday dates.)
April Events from the forum
These events are in the order that they have been posted - not in date order.
- Concert: Allegri Ensemble presents: Palestrina, Prince of Polyphony - by Lilu
*Allegri Ensemble*, directed by *Andrew Bainbridge*, presents an afternoon of a cappella works by Renaissance master Giovanni Pierluigi da...
- Festival: Targa Tasmania - by BCL Hobart
Targa Tasmania is an international event, a tarmac rally with competitive stages on closed roads for the best touring, sports and GT cars in the...
- Festival: Derwent Valley Autumn Festival - by BCL Hobart
The Forestry Tasmanian, Derwent Valley Autumn Festival, is now the largest event in the Derwent Valley. The Esplanade, New Norfolk The...
- Art / Film Festival: International Mural Fest at Sheffield - by BCL Hobart
International Mural Fest is a unique annual art competition held in April in Sheffield - Town of Murals, in Tasmania, Australia. The competition...
Post your events of the forum to appear above (here’s how)
Move on to May events