November 2018 Events in Hobart and Tasmania
- 5 November (Monday) 2018 – Recreation Day – Public holiday in all parts of the State which do not observe the Royal Hobart Regatta public holiday in February
- 6 November (Tuesday) 2018 – Melbourne Cup Day For Cup Day costumes, outfits, and party ideas see ThemesForParties.com.au
- 11 November (Sunday) 2018 – Remembrance Day
- 11 to 18 November – The Spring 2018 Wild Pollinator Count The Wild Pollinator Count gives you an opportunity to contribute to wild pollinator insect conservation in Australia. Count wild pollinators in your local environment to help build a database on wild pollinator activity.
- 16 November (Friday) 2018 – International Day of Tolerance. The United Nations’ (UN) International Day for Tolerance is annually observed on November 16 to educate people about the need for tolerance in society and to help them understand the negative effects of intolerance.
- 30 November (Friday) 2018 – Devonport Show – Public holiday in municipal areas of Devonport, Kentish and Latrobe.
November Events from the forum
These events are in the order that they have been posted - not in date order.
- Allegri Ensemble presents Remembrance, Nov 7th - by Lilu
A commemoration of the centenary of the end of World War I The Allegri Ensemble presents a reflective and evocative program of music commemorating...
- Festival: Hobart Christmas Pageant - by BCL Editor
On the third Saturday of November in each year, tens of thousands of people line the streets of Hobart to view the spectacle of the Myer Hobart...
- Show / Expo: Brighton Show - by BCL Editor
The Annual Brighton Show is held at Pontville Grounds, Pontville Wood chopping, sideshow alley, show bags, animals, food, crafts, baby quest plus...
- Show / Expo: Devonport Show - by BCL Hobart
The Devonport Show is held annually on the last Friday and Saturday of November. The show offers fun for the entire family, including carnival ...
Post your events of the forum to appear above (here’s how)