There are lots of local shows in Tasmania in October including the Royal Hobart Show.
Daylight saving starts on the first Sunday in October – put your clocks forward 1 hour. See time zones for more information.
October 2021 Holidays in Hobart and Tasmania
- 1 October (Friday) 2021 – Burnie Show Holiday – Local holiday only
- 7 October 2021 – Royal Launceston Show Holiday – Local holiday only
- 11 October (Monday) 2021 – School Term 4 begins in Tasmanian schools – (See AU school holiday dates.)
- 15 October 2021 – Flinders Island Show Holiday – Local holiday only
- 21 October 2021 – Royal Hobart Show Holiday – Local holiday in all of Tasmania south of and including Oatlands and Swansea also Bronte Park, Strathgordon, Tarreleah and Wayatinah – excludes West Coast.
October What's On in Hobart and Tasmania
18 to 24 October 2021 The Aussie Backyard Bird Count is held for one week each October as part of National Bird Week. This year, the Aussie Backyard Bird Count will be held from 18-24 October 2021....
A culturally rich community with music, exhibitions, performances and the celebration of the simpler things of life during October. See the website for a full list of events. www.burnieshines.com Burnie is approximately 148 km north-west...
Every third week of October, National Water Week makes a splash across Australia, inspiring individuals, communities and organisations to work together to build awareness around the value of water. Access to clean water is hugely...
21 to 24 October 2020 Royal Hobart Show Hobart Showground 2 Howard Road Glenorchy www.hobartshowground.com.au/royalhobartshow