Markets in Hobart and Tasmania
The details below have been provided by market organisers but are notoriously difficult to keep up to date. Please contact us if you find details are no longer correct. Market organisers should submit their details here to get their latest details on this page.
- Burnie Farmers Market – Fruit, vegetables, flowers, plants, bread, eggs and more. 9.00am to 12.00pm at Wivenhoe Show Ground, Anglesea St, Burnie.
- Evandale Sunday Markets – Local produce, secondhand books, arts and crafts and more. 8.00am to 1.30pm at Falls Park, Logan Rd, Evandale.
- Hobart Showground Sunday Market – With fresh produce, live entertainment, garden products and lifestyle accessories. 8.00am to 2.00pm at the Royal Hobart Showground, 2 Howard Rd, Glenorchy.
- Island Markets – An undercover market. Open Wednesday to Sunday from 9.00am to 6.00pm for fruit, vegetables, meat and seafood. Open Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 9.00am to 4.00pm for plants, art and craft, clothing, toys, jewellery and more. 54-56 Gormanston Rd, Moonah.
- Penguin Market – Undercover art & craft stalls. Held Sundays from 9.00am to 3.00pm, Arnold St, Penguin.