The Tasmanian Parliament consists of the House of Assembly (lower house) and the Legislative Council (upper house).
- Australian Democrats
- Australian Labor Party – Tasmanian Branch
- The Greens – Tasmanian Branch
- Jacqui Lambert Network
- Liberal Party of Australia – Tasmanian Branch
- National Party of Australia
- Secular Party of Australia – Freedom of religion and freedom from religion
- See Full list of Registered political parties from the Australian Electoral Commission
“Voices For” and Independent Movements Tasmania
Independent grassroots groups aiming to bring more independents into parliament. See current groups in Tasmania below.
Supporting emergence and development of community groups to engage and participate in positive change within our Australian democracy. https://twitter.com/VoicesForAU
Lobby Groups, Support Groups etc
- The Wilderness Society targets marginal seats with candidates in each election.
- The Wilderness Society – A community-based environmental advocacy organisation whose mission is to protect, promote and restore wilderness and natural processes across Australia for the survival and ongoing evolution of life on Earth.
- Amnesty International Volunteers Site
- Australian Privacy Foundation
- Ausflag – An apolitical, non-profit organisation seeking to promote high quality debate about Australia's national symbols.
- Australian Vegetarian Society
- Green Left Weekly
- Human Rights Council of Australia
- Independent Dam Safety Monitors – IDSM was formed to raise concerns about the safety issues that relate to dam failure.
- Women's Electoral Lobby (WEL)