Tasmanian Groups for Seniors
- ARPA Over 50s Association is a national, self help, not for profit organisation, with the aim of enhancing the lifestyle of older people.
- Bonzer! – The Online, Monthly Journal by, for and about Wise Elders.
- Independent Living Centre (ILC) Tasmania
- Launceston Branch of the National Seniors Association
- Launceston Computer Group Seniors
- Launceston School for Seniors
- Linking Tasmanian Seniors – Seniors helping seniors.
- Probus Clubs
- University of the Third Age (U3A) Hobart – is a wholly self-funded, voluntary organisation formed in 1990 to provide lecture courses to its members, who are all aged 50 or over, in a wide range of stimulating subjects. We have about 580 members, all with active minds and eager to absorb the entertaining and enlightening lectures given by our dedicated, voluntary tutors (mostly members themselves) and who are often retired lecturers, teachers, professional and other retired persons who have much to pass on.
Government information for seniors Tasmania
- Commonwealth Carelink Centres are information centres for older people, people with disabilities and those who provide care and services.
- Department of Veterans’ Affairs
- Tasmanian Government Seniors Bureau