Online shopping, or a place to research before you shop in person? In this section you’ll find Tasmanian products and businesses.
- Cool Things is all about the latest cool gadgets, gizmos and gifts that make you say “That’s Cool.” From remote control toys to gifts for babies to unusual alarm clocks that are sure to wake you up in the mornings. Coolthings are based in Launceston, Tasmania and deliver Australia wide and internationally. Orders can be gift wrapped complete with a message to the lucky recipient.
- Experience Vouchers for Tasmanian experiences from white water rafting and scuba diving to pamper and massage.
- for more general online shopping with quality Australian shops, please see BCL Australia Shopping
Markets in Tasmania
- Salamanca Markets every Saturday from 8.30 am to 3 pm at Hobart’s Salamanca Place.
- Trash & Treasure Market every 2nd Saturday 9am – 4pm. $10 per stall. 1 Hurst Street, Bridgewater (behind Covehill Shopping Centre)
- Every Sunday – Glenorchy Showgrounds Sunday Market
- Every Wednesday – Brookfield Vineyard Market
- Please contact us if these details are out of date.
- ATM Locations Search for Hobart (and get all of them) or individual suburbs.
- Choice Home Page Australian Consumers Association