Tasmanian Writing and Literature
- Children’s Book Council of Australia – Tasmanian Branch
- Friends of Chauncy Vale. Chauncy Vale was once the home of Tasmania children’s writer, Nan Chauncy. Nan Chauncy used Browns Cave at Chauncy Vale as the inspiration for the setting of her famous childrens novel They Found a Cave – a story about a bushranger who hides out in the cave.
- The Society of Women Writers Tasmania
- Tasmanian Fellowship of Writers
- Tasmanian Society of Editors
- Tasmanian Writers Centre
- Vibewire – A non-profit organisation that supports young people to effectively shape their world through media, arts and entrepreneurial opportunities.
More Writing and Literature
- Organisations for Writers and Editors – national organisations.
- Writers’ Festivals – reading and writing festivals in Australia and overseas.
- iSUBSCRIBE – Australia’s most comprehensive provider of magazine subscriptions online with over 550 titles and great offers.
- eBooks.com has the best range of electronic books online. An enormous and growing list of good quality downloadable books in over 50 categories including fiction, business, self-help, reference, and more. Prices in US dollars. For writing guides see their English and Language Arts eBooks