Faulty Towers The Dining Experience @ Adelaide Fringe 21 Feb - 15 March 2020
This ‘seriously funny’ (★★★★★ The Advertiser) show returns for its biggest Fringe yet. It's the world’s longest running and most successful tribute to the BBC series, and it's returning to Stamford Plaza Hotel for Adelaide Fringe 2020; tickets and gift vouchers are on sale now.
Faulty Towers The Dining Experience invites audiences to climb inside their favourite TV show and experience it from the inside out. Sybil rules, Basil’s been duped and Manuel is on the loose – and they're all crazier than ever, serving 3-course meals and two hours of laughs in the 5-star interactive show where anything can happen… and usually does! With over 70% improvised, it’s a show that spells chaos, comedy and action at every turn.
This show is an ‘outrageously funny’ immersive experience (★★★★★ BroadwayBaby, Edinburgh Fringe). It uses a supreme blend of top-flight improvisation and a completely original theatrical script to create a night that's perfect for absolutely anyone ready to laugh. Brisbane born in April 1997, the show is now an international institution, performed around the world by 12 teams of actors.
– ‘Faulty Towers The Dining Experience sets off the laugh-factor at high wattage from the very start’ ★★★★★ GlamAdelaide, Adelaide Fringe
– ‘Absolute stand out performance, interactive, engaging, side-splitting laughter’ ★★★★★ All Over Adelaide, Adelaide Fringe
This Adelaide Fringe line-up includes a world-wide Basil favourite, Rob Langston, as well as two renowned Australian performers returning to Adelaide Fringe: Anthony Sottile (Manuel) and Rebecca Fortuna (Sybil).
– ‘Immersive theatre at its startling best’ ★★★★★ Best of Theatre, London West End
– ‘Truly brilliant and innovative’ ★★★★★ FringeFeed, Fringe World Perth
– ‘Hilarious’ ★★★★★ The Holiday and Travel Magazine, Sydney Opera House
Experience The Experience in 2020 at STAMFORD PLAZA ADELAIDE
Venue: Stamford Plaza Adelaide, 150 North Terrace, Adelaide 5000
Dates: 21 February-15 March 2020 (daily ex Wednesdays)
– dinner performances Thursday-Tuesday at 7:00pm. Doors at 6:30pm.
– lunch performances Saturdays and Sundays at 1:00pm. Doors at 12:30pm.
– Friday & Saturday dinner: $110.00 pp
– Tuesday & Sunday dinner: $95.00 pp
– Monday & Tuesday dinner: $85.00 pp
– Saturday & Sunday lunch: $85.00 pp.
All tickets include 3-course meal and 2-hour interactive show.
Bookings and info: 1300 308 193 | https://www.eventfinda.com.au/2020/faulty-towers-the-dining-experience-aff2020/adelaide
More reader links:
Show info: http://www.faultytowersdining.com
World tour film: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FYCwk5uksY&t=21s
Posted 4 months ago by