Bundoora is 16 km north of Melbourne's city centre. Bundoora has two university campuses – the headquarters of La Trobe University and the Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology (RMIT) Bundoora campus.
- Accommodation in Bundoora available through booking.com
Bundoora School & Community Links
- Local Councils: Banyule City Council, Darebin City Council and City of Whittlesea
- Bundoora Secondary College
- La Trobe University – 255 hectare campus includes a world-renowned library, research and development park, restaurants and shops, sports facilities, an art museum, residential colleges, entertainment venues, and the Melbourne Wildlife Sanctuary.
- RMIT University has a campus at Bundoora, Brunswick and Melbourne City
- Bundoora Park – “Melbourne’s Most Diverse Park” Bundoora Park provides activities and experiences for all the family, including children's farm animals, heritage village, playgrounds and picnic areas.
- Bundoora Homestead is a Queen Anne style Federation mansion operating as a historic house, art gallery and cafe, registered by Heritage Victoria and certified by the National Trust