Caulfield is 12 km south-east from Melbourne’s CBD. It is well served by public transport with trains, trams and buses. Facilities include Caulfield Racecourse and the Caulfield campus of Monash University.
Caulfield is between St Kilda (to the west) and Malvern East (to the east). The postcode of Caulfield is 3162.
Caulfield School & Community Links
- Glen Eira City Council
- Serviced offices in Caulfield and Toorak
- Caulfield Grammar School
- Caulfield Junior College/li>
- Caulfield Park Community School is a small government secondary school – an “alternative school” providing an affirming and supportive environment for students who would rather not be part of a larger school environment or for students who have found traditional secondary schools have not been able to meet their needs.
- Caulfield Primary School
- Caulfield South Primary School
- St Aloysius Primary School Caulfield
- Rotary Club of Caulfield