Melbourne Support Groups for Grief and Bereavement
- Australian Centre for Grief and Bereavement
- The Compassionate Friends Victoria Inc – extending friendship and understanding to families who are grieving the death of a child.
- Bears of Hope – Support and guidance for parents who have lost their baby during pregnancy, birth or infancy. Bears of Hope offers face to face and online support groups, highly informative website, Bears Of Hope Keepsakes, phone and email support, home and hospital visits, Healing Hearts Newsletter, grief and loss library, community events
- HOPE Bereavement Care support service in the Barwon/Geelong area.
- Industrial Deaths Support and Advocacy (IDSA) Inc
- National Association for Loss and Grief Victoria
- See also someone to talk to – phone and face-to-face counselling services.