Food and Wine Groups in Melbourne and Victoria, Australia
- Bacchus Food & Wine Appreciation Society – A Melbourne group that meets on the first Thursday of each month to provide a social medium to discuss wine, participate in tastings and compare notes on rare and unusual vintages from around the world.
- Border Wine & Food Society – Albury-Wodonga group that meets the second Monday of each month. A member of the Federation of Wine & Food Societies of Australia.
- Bundaburra Wine and Food Club – Monthly meetings for dinner in and around Melbourne.
- Cake Decorators Association of Victoria – Meet for workshops on sugarcraft, the art of cake decoration. The CDAV has over twenty branches across Victoria.
- Chew for Charity – Support charity, experience the range Melbourne food and meet new people. Held every 4-6 weeks at restaurants in Melbourne's CBD and inner suburbs. Cost is generally around $40.00. Aims to contribute minimum of 25% of the per head cost of the dinner to a different nominated charity each time. For event and venue information see the Chew for Charity website or call Jen Clark on 0409 971 124.
- Eltham & District Winemakers Guild Inc. – An amateur winemaking group that meets in North-eastern suburbs of Melbourne to improve their wine making skills through knowledge sharing with others in a relaxed and open social environment.
- Frankston Amateur Winemakers Guild – The non-profit group meets monthly in Mornington.
- Melbourne Brewers' club – This group is all about enjoying the company of people who are passionate about brewing beer while sharing and gaining craft brewing knowledge.
- Nital Beefsteak and Burgundy Club – Men's food and wine appreciation club. Chapter 72 of the Beefsteak and Burgundy Club Inc.
- Noble Food and Wine Club – East Melbourne club for the enjoyment of good food and good wine in a social context.
- Slow Food Central Victoria – A group for those who wish to enjoy food shared in a way that is sustainable, culturally rich and socially enjoyable. A convivium (member club) of Slow Food International.
- Town and Country Cake Decorators' Group – Club devoted to taking cake decorating workshops and demonstrations to the country and bringing expert country cake decorators to the city. A branch of the Victorian Cake Decorating Society Inc.
- Vegans Unite
- Vegetarian Victoria site includes recipes and a restaurant directory
- Vicbrew – The voice of craft brewers in Victoria, Australia. They also have links to brewing clubs across metropolitan, regional and country Victoria.
- Wort Hogs Amateur Brewing Club Inc. – Meetings regularly consist of brew days/demos, competitions and social nights. They are Based in Melbourne's North Eastern Suburbs.
Learn how to cook! See BCL Cooking Classes Melbourne Australia