Mid-winter school holidays. Time for a ski holiday or indulge in the atmosphere for Christmas in July.
July 2019 Events in Melbourne and Victoria
- NAIDOC Week is held in the first full week of July. It is a time to celebrate Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander history, culture and achievements and is an opportunity to recognise the contributions that Indigenous Australians make to our country and our society. NAIDOC is celebrated not only in Indigenous communities, but by Australians from all walks of life. The week is a great opportunity to participate in a range of activities and to support your local Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander community.
- 15 July (Monday) 2019 – Start of Term 3 in Victorian Schools – (See AU school holiday dates.)
- 28 July (Sunday) 2019 – National Tree Day – Community tree planting event organised by Planet Ark. To get involved or find your nearest site, check the website. Friday 26 July 2019 is Schools Tree Day
July Events from the forum
These events are in the order that they have been posted - not in date order.
- Museum Exhibition: Revolutions: Records and Rebels - by firstname.lastname@example.org
Revolutions: Records and Rebels (https://museumsvictoria.com.au/melbournemuseum/whats-on/revolutions-records-and-rebels/)is an exciting exhibition...
- Run Melbourne - by StarttoFinish
Join us on July 28 and take on the challenge with a community of thousands by your side, pushing you beyond what you ever imagined was possible. ...
- Festival: The Melbourne Magic Festival - by BCL Editor
The Melbourne Magic Festival, unfunded and produced by the performers themselves, is now an annual event. The Melbourne Magic Festival casts its...
Post your events of the forum to appear above (here's how)