The Illawarra Folk Festival is held in January each year at at the Bulli Showground on Slacky Flat.
Bowral hosts the annual Tulip-Time Festival in Spring each year
Illawarra Accommodation & Experiences
- Follow the links to each town above for accommodation listings.
- Wollongong accommodation
- Tours and Experiences in the Illawarra region.
Illawarra School & Community Links
- Postcode: 2528
- Illawarra Regional Airport (Wollongong Aerodrome) is owned and operated by Shellharbour City Council. It is the base for a growing Light Aeronautics Industry, which provides maintenance and engineering services for aircraft ranging from ultra light to medium size turbo prop and jet aircraft.
- Local Councils: Kiama Municipal Council, Shellharbour City Council, Shoalhaven City Council, Wingecarribee Shire Council, Woolongong City Council
- Local Schools:
- Wongawilli Colonial Dance Club, Wongawilli Band and Wongawilli Colonial Dancers in the Illawarra region on the south coast of New South Wales.