Tweed Coast refers to a section of coastline in the far north-eastern section of New South Wales, known for its magnificent beachfront. The Gold Coast straddles the border with Coolangatta in Queensland, and Tweed Heads and Kingscliff in New South Wales. Tweed Coast is part of the New South Wales Far North Coast Region.
Tweed Coast Accommodation
- Accommodation in Tweed Heads and Kingscliff & Casuarina
- Accommodation in Murwillumbah and the Tweed Valley
Tweed Coast School & Community Links
- Postcode: 2485, 2486
- Community Links:
- Tweed River Art Gallery
- Tweed River Water Ski Club
- Combined Tweed River Historical Societies – Includes the Murwillumbah Historical Society Inc, Tweed Heads Historical Society Inc, and Uki and South Arm Historical Society Inc.
- Local Council: Tweed Shire Council
- Local Schools: