Wagga Wagga (called simply Wagga by locals) is a city on the banks of the Murrumbidgee River in the Riverina Region. It is the largest inland city in New South Wales
Wagga Wagga is midway between Sydney and Melbourne – approx 500 km from each capital, where the Sturt and Olympic highways meet, and west of the Hume Highway. It is approx 250km drive from Canberra.
Wagga Wagga is also accessible by air, train and coach.
Wagga Wagga Accommodation
Wagga Wagga School & Community Links
- Postcode is 2650
- Local Council: Wagga Wagga City Council
- Local Schools: Riverina Environment Educational Centre
- TAFE / Universities: Riverina Institute of TAFE – Wagga Wagga Campus
- Charles Sturt University – Wagga Wagga campus
- Community Links: Wagga Wagga Art Gallery
- Daily Advertiser – Wagga Wagga News
- Wagga Wagga Jazz & Blues Festival
- Wagga Wagga Civic Theatre
- Wikipedia entry for Wagga Wagga