Wollongong (“the Gong”) is on the south coast of New South Wales, in the Illawarra Region. It is the third largest city in New South Wales.
- Hotels and accommodation in Wollongong
- Tours and Experiences in Wollongong and the Illawarra Region
- Wollongong Serviced Offices
Wollongong School & Community Links
- Postcode: 2500
- Wollongong City Council
- Local Schools:
- TAFE / Universities:
- Community Links:
- Illawarra Regional Airport (Wollongong Aerodrome) is owned and operated by Shellharbour City Council. It is the base for a growing Light Aeronautics Industry, which provides maintenance and engineering services for aircraft ranging from ultra light to medium size turbo prop and jet aircraft.
- Viva La Gong – An annual community festival.
- Play Day – An annual all-ages music festival.