Food and Wine Organisations in Perth and Western Australia
- Australia’s Farmers’ Markets…”the source of seasonal fresh food with a face and a sense of place” Check the website for their directory of farmers’ markets across Australia
- Cake Decorators’ Association of Western Australia (Perth Branch) – Both males and females who are interested in learning about/or improving their skills in cake decorating meet on the third Saturday of each month.
- Department of Agriculture and Food WA
- Organic Growers Association WA (Inc.) – Encouraging everyone to try organic gardening and helping people find organic products.
- Slow Food Perth – A group for those who wish to enjoy food shared in a way that is sustainable, culturally rich and socially enjoyable. A convivia (member club) of Slow Food International.
- VegWeb WA – Aims to provide access to information on the vegetarian and vegan lifestyles.
- WABA: Western Australian Brewers’ Association – Perth group dedicated to the art of brewing one’s own beer.
- Wine & Food Society of Western Australia – Meets monthly in Perth to appreciate fine food and wine. They are part of the Federation of Wine & Food Societies of Australia.