Legal Help and Information
- Aboriginal Legal Service of Western Australia – Legal aid services to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
- Legal Aid Western Australia – Legal aid services and information.
- TENANCY WA Protecting the right to housing for all tenants through advocacy, advice and education,
Tenancy WA helps people who rent their home to resolve their tenancy problems.
- Northern Suburbs Community Legal Centre Inc is a Non Profit Community Legal Service with two offices, one in Mirrabooka and the other at Edith Cowan University, Joondalup Campus.
- Planned Individual Networks is a not-for-profit organisation created by families to help support families plan and create a fulfilling future for their relative with a disability. PIN is a unique, family led organisation operating in Perth, WA.
- Austlii – Australian Legal Information Institute – Cases & Legislation
- Crime Stoppers – Phone 1800 333 000 If you need police to attend an address or you need immediate police assistance DO NOT PHONE CRIME STOPPERS. In an emergency dial 000
- Lawstuff – Legal info for young people in Australia. Lawstuff is a new legal help service for young people under 18. LawMail allows young people from anywhere in Australia to email their legal questions to the National Children's and Youth Law Centre.
- Australian Children's Contact Services Association – ACCSA is a non-profit association which promotes sound analysis of the role and limitations of supervised parent /child contact (‘access', ‘visitation') services, provides a network for members and promotes quality in service provision.
- Australian Institute of Criminology – Australia's pre-eminent national crime and criminal justice research agency.
- Community Law – Federation of Community Legal Centres website, providing free information and advice.
- Law Society of Western Australia
- National Missing Persons Unit
- Western Australia Police
- Youth Legal Service – Free and confidential legal services for young people and Community Legal Education.
- National Library list of Legal resources.
- See also Watchdogs.