Perth & Western Australia Women’s Groups
- American Women’s Club of Perth – A non-profit, non-political organisation focused on friendship and service.
- Country Women’s Association of Western Australia was formed in 1924. Members work to improve the welfare of people, especially those in rural areas. The CWA provides provides community service, support networks, welfare in times of need, education opportunities, friendship, and more.
- Girl Guides WA
- The Penguin Club – Public speaking training for women. See groups in Western Australia.
- Soroptimist International of South Perth (SISP) is a not for profit organisation with an aim to help all women in society. SISP helps women locally in South Perth, regionally in Western Australia and on a global scale internationally by joining together like-minded women working on projects and fundraising to encourage change in many areas of society. (SISP on the forum)
- Women in Mining – An informal networking forum, inclusive of all professions and jobs within mining. See Women in Mining in Western Australia.
- Womens Health and Family Services – Addressing health issues amongst females in Western Australia, providing counselling, education and medical and clinical services.
- Womensport West – A non-profit organisation dedicated to increasing opportunities for women and girls to participate in sport and physical activity as well as recognising the sporting achievements of women and girls.