September is Springtime in Australia and which means wildflower festivals and tours in Western Australia. There's also Father's Day, pirates and the Perth Royal Show.
September 2019 Events in Perth and Western Australia
- 1 September (Sunday) 2019 – Father’s Day – (See Father’s Day Gift ideas here or local experience gift vouchers for ideas.)
- 3 September (Tuesday) 2019 – Australian National Flag Day – The Australian Flag was first raised on this day in 1901.
- 19 September (Thursday) 2019 – Talk Like a Pirate Day – See the International Talk Like a Pirate Day website for tips on pirate-speak. (If you're planning an event, click here for Pirate Party Ideas.)
- 27 September (Friday) 2019 – Term 3 ends WA schools – (See Australian school holiday dates.)
- 30 September (Monday) 2019 – Queens Birthday Public Holiday (See AU school and public holiday dates.) Non-metropolitan local authorities may celebrate the Queen's Birthday Public Holiday on an alternative date.
- 28 September to 5 October 2019 – Perth Royal Show
- 29 September (Sunday) 2019 – National Police Remembrance Day – Held annually on 29 September, the day provides an opportunity for serving and retired police members, their families and the public to honour the memory of officers who have given their lives in the line of duty.
September Events from the forum
These events are in the order that they have been posted - not in date order.
- Festival: September - Kings Park Wildflower Festival - by BCL Perth
Kings Park Wildflower Festival (http://www.bgpa.wa.gov.au/events/kings-park-festival) An annual month-long event including native wildflower...
- Show / Expo: Perth Royal Show - by BCL Perth
Perth Royal Show (http://www.perthroyalshow.com.au/) Claremont Showground is in the western suburbs of Perth, close to the CBD and Fremantle,...