Goondiwindi (pronounced “gun”diwindi) is beside the MacIntyre River on the Queensland/New South Wales border, at the junction of the Newell, Cunningham, Leichhardt, Barwon, Bruxner and Gore Highways. Goondiwindi is 350km west of Brisbane and approx 800 km north east of Sydney.
- The postcode of Goondiwindi is 4390
- Latitude: 28 32′ S (Decimal Degrees -28.546)
- Longitude: 150 18′ E (Decimal Degrees 150.310)
- Goondiwindi and Waggamba Shire.Tourism
- Waggamba Shire Council
- Goondiwindi State High School, Goondiwindi State School, Bungunya State School (72 kilometers west of Goondiwindi, in the Waggamba Shire), Kndon State School, Lundavra State School, Yelarbon State School Yelarbon is in the Waggamba Shire, along the southern border of Queensland, Australia, on the Cunningham Highway, approx 350kms south-west of Brisbane