The Barossa Valley, SA The Barossa Valley is one of the most prominent wine-producing areas in Australia. The Valley is 40 kilometres long and between 5-11 kilometres wide and is a popular tourist destination.
Barossa Accommodation & Tours
- Accommodation in the Barossa Valley book ahead for hotels, motels and resorts in the Barossa Valley
- Tours and Activities in the Barossa Valley
- A Little Luxury provides a good choice of Australian wine – both in customisable hampers and on their own. (A Little Luxury shop details) You can choose to have the wine in a wine bag, in a wine box, as part of a hamper or design your own gift by adding glasses, bar accessories or other gifts. A Little Luxury have an extensive wine list including SA wines from McLaren Vale (Tatachilla), the Barossa (St Hallett and Henschke), the Clare Valley (Pikes Wines), and Adelaide Hills (Tapanappa) See their Wine & Alcohol Gifts
Barossa Wine & Dine
Barossa School & Community Links & Information
- Local Council: The Barossa Council
- Angaston Show – annual show features shearing, dog fly ball racing, sheep dog exhibitions, log chopping, a tractor pull, Ag Bureau display and more.
- Country Arts government site listing cultural events and festivals for regional South Australia.