Glenelg, SA The historic suburbs of Glenelg, Brighton and surrounds make up the City of Holdfast Bay, Adelaide’s beachside destination. The Anzac Highway leads north to the Adelaide CBD. The Patawalonga Lake, a huge seawater lake that supports aquatic life and marine ecology is just a few minutes north of Glenelg. Patawalonga Lake is also popular for watersports including canoeing/kayaking, fishing, boating, windsurfing and dinghy sailing.
- Glenelg Accommodation – see hotels and backpacker accommodation in Glenelg
Glenelg – Things to Do
Glenelg School & Community Links & Information
- Local Council: City of Holdfast Bay
- Brighton Surf Lifesaving Club
- Brighton Jetty Classic the largest ocean swimming event in South Australia
- See the Holdfast Bay Tourism website for events, maps, and other information.