Kangaroo Island , SA Kangaroo Island is Australia's third largest island, located 16 kilometres from the Fleurieu Peninsula. Accessible primarily by ferry and plane, Kangaroo Island is notable for its abundance of native creatures and pristine landscape. Its main towns are Kingscote, American River, Parndanna and Penneshaw.
See Tours and cruises to and on Kangaroo Island
Kangaroo Island Accommodation
Kangaroo Island School & Community Links & Information
- Local Council: Kangaroo Island Council
- Kingscote Area School
- Parndana Area School
- Flinders Chase National Park
- Hog Bay Apiary
- Kangaroo Island Sealink
- Kangaroo Island Ferries
- Kangaroo Island Diving Safaris
- Kangaroo Island Visitors Guide
- Seal Bay Conservation Park
- Country Arts government site listing cultural events and festivals for regional South Australia.