One good thing about the covid-19 crisis is that it gets us out walking and cycling in our suburbs. Maybe these good habits will continue when the crisis is over.
These shops provide gear for new and experienced cyclists and walkers.
- Probikekit.com – leading global online retailer of high end road cycling equipment and apparel with a dedicated workforce of riders and industry experts. They stock some of the best cycle clothing, equipment and components in the world from the best brands in the industry including Shimano, Campagnolo, Craft, Castelli, Michelin and Sidi. See their:
- Tools & Accessories
- Clothing for men and women, includes helmets and sunglasses
- Components chains, cleats, pedals, saddles, posts and more
- Training monitors, meters, indoor virtual reality turbo trainers and GPS navigation systems
- Shop by brand
- See what's new
- And their latest offers and voucher codes
- iSUBSCRIBE – See all the latest Cycling & Biking magazines
- Yardgames specialise in outdoor games, including some amazing giant games. They have trikes, bikes, carts and scooters for children and some bright helmet covers to encourage all ages to wear their helmets.