- Broadbeach, 4218, Queensland, Australia
- Burleigh Heads, 4220, Queensland, Australia
- Coolangatta, 4225, Gold Coast
- Exhibitions and Galleries Gold Coast
- Gold Coast Schools and Education on the Gold Coast Australia
- Labrador, 4215, Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia
- Main Beach, Queensland Gold Coast
- South Stradbroke Island, 4216, Queensland, Australia
- Southport Gold Coast
- Surfers Paradise 3 star hotels, resorts and apartments Gold Coast
- Surfers Paradise, 4217, Queensland, Australia
Australia’s Gold Coast is south of Brisbane and extends beyond the Queensland / New South Wales border. Famous for its beaches including Broadbeach, Main Beach, Surfers Paradise, Burleigh Heads and Coolangatta in Queensland, and Tweed Heads and Kingscliff in New South Wales, the Gold Coast is also home to several theme parks and is backed by a beautiful hinterland region.
New South Wales uses Daylight Saving (Summertime) from October to April, whereas Queensland runs on Eastern Standard Time all year round. This can cause some confusion, although many use the hour gained or lost as they cross the border to their advantage. School holidays and some public holidays also vary between states.
See our Brisbane site for What’s On in Brisbane and Queensland each month