Bondi Beach Sydney NSW 2026
Bondi Beach, which is to the south-east of the CBD, is surrounded by Tamarama, Bondi, Bellevue Hill, and Bondi North. The main thoroughfare is Campbell Parade. Bondi is of course most famous for its beach.
Behind the beach is a thriving strip of shops, restaurants and cafés. Local shopping destination Westfield Bondi Junction draws Sydney residents with its up-market shops. Nearby Oxford Street is a thriving cultural hub of restaurants, shops and entertainment venues.
More unusual ways to explore Bondi include Harley Davidson tours, or see it from the air in a seaplane or helicopter. If your interests are more water-based you can learn to surf, go scuba diving or take a whale-watching trip.
Bondi Restaurants, Delivery, Takeaway
Bondi and Bondi Junction offer many eating options. Besides the obvious beach-front cafés, the trendy strip of Oxford St is a gourmet hub with many different themes and cuisines on offer. Check out these cooking courses.
Bondi Beach Accommodation
Bondi Beach School & Community Links
Bondi Activities and Attractions
- Bondi Barefoot – barefoot racing across the sand. 4km and 10km distances, plus the Barefoot Bolt, a 70m knock out style beach sprint
- Bondi FM – 88 local DJs broadcasting on the 88.0 FM Bandwidth. Also an internet radio station and information website for Bondi
- Bondi Open Air Cinema – watch movies outdoors and relax on the beach. Held every summer. See also other Sydney Cinemas
- Bondi Pavilion Community Cultural Centre – The iconic Bondi Pavilion contains a theatre and art gallery and hosts exhibitions, festivals and school holiday programs throughout the year.
- Bondi Short Film Festival – annual event showcasing Australian short films
- Coast Walk – Walk the 3km along the cliffs from Bondi to Bronte Beach
- Flickerfest – outdoor short film festival
- Sculpture by the Sea, Bondi – annual outdoor sculptural exhibition held on the cliff tops of Bondi
- Sun Herald City2Surf – annual fun run for charity. Run from the Sydney CBD to Bondi