Campbelltown Sydney NSW 2560
South-west of Sydney, Campbelltown is less than an hour by road or rail from Sydney CBD and Sydney Airport. Campbelltown has a major regional hospital, university and two TAFE campuses. Campbelltown is bordered by the Hume Highway.
The Festival of Fishers Ghost is held in Campbelltown every November. The festival includes a street parade, art award, fun run, street fair, craft exhibition and carnival to celebrate the story of the ghost of Frederick Fisher.
Campbelltown School & Community Links
- Campbelltown City Council
- Campbelltown East Public School
- Campbelltown Performing Arts High School is a specialist performing arts high school which draws its enrolments from local schools and through open audition in the areas of dance, drama, music and circus programs.
- Campbelltown North Public School
- Campbelltown Public School
- University of Western Sydney has a Campbelltown campus