Food and Wine Groups in Sydney and NSW
- Border Wine & Food Society – Albury-Wodonga group that meets the second Monday of each month. A member of the Federation of Wine & Food Societies of Australia.
- Cake Decorators Guild of New South Wales – Meet once a month for demonstrations or workshops on sugarcraft, the art of cake decoration. There are guild branches in Wagga Wagga, Illawarra, Central Coast, Cooma, Southern Highlands and Bathurst.
- IBU: Illawarra Brewers Union – A group in Illawarra, NSW that describes itself as an informal homebrew club with no one really in charge or control, just a bunch of dedicated brewers making great beer.
- Orange Beefsteak and Burgundy Club – Monthly men’s food and wine club in Orange, NSW. A branch of the the Beefsteak and Burgundy Club Inc.
- Slow Food Sydney is a convivum of Slow Food, an international non-profit organization which counteracts fast food and the disappearance of local food traditions.
- Sydney Ladies Wine & Food Society Inc – An all female group that meets the first Wednesday of each month. A member of the Federation of Wine & Food Societies of Australia
- Vegan Society NSW
- Wine & Food Society of New South Wales – Weekly functions are aimed at understanding and appreciating the the preparation of fine food and wine. A member of Federation of Wine & Food Societies of Australia.
- Wollongong Wine & Food Society – A mixed group that meets on the first Friday of each month in Wollongong, south of Sydney. A member of the Federation of Wine & Food Societies of Australia.