Sydney Social Groups
- Australian Vegetarian Society – Monthly social events
- Bush Traditions – Aims to promote the playing and enjoyment of Australia's cultural heritage in word, bush songs, tunes and dances.
- Harbour City Bears is an inclusive not-for-profit community group for hairy gay men, their admirers and friends.
- Parents Without Partners – Support and social outlets for adults and children who are experiencing the changes associated with becoming part of a single parent family. This is the Australian site – you'll find links to individual states in the menu
- Salvation Army Youth Groups
- Sydney Mechanics' School of Arts is a not-for-profit, vibrant community of people making a vital contribution to the social, artistic & cultural life of Sydney since 1833. We have a members' Library, hold regular members' activities (tours, book groups, recreational groups) and free public events. Drop in today!