Antony Green’s Election Blog election news from Australia’s most popular psephologist
- Australian Labor Party – NSW Branch
- Australian Democrats
- Australian Sex Party is a federal political party established to protect the civil rights and liberties of Australians – also a registered state political party in Victoria.
- The Greens – NSW Branch
- Liberal Party of Australia – NSW Branch
- National Party of Australia – NSW Branch
- Family First – NSW Branch
- No Air Craft Noise – Dedicated to solving the problem of aircraft noise in Sydney.
- Secular Party of Australia – Freedom of religion and freedom from religion
- See more on
Lobby Groups, Support Groups etc
- Amnesty International Volunteers Site
- Ausflag – An apolitical, non-profit organisation seeking to promote high quality debate about Australia’s national symbols.
- Australian Vegetarian Society
- Community Action Against Homophobia – The peak queer rights and advocacy group for NSW that has been fighting homophobia since 1999
- FairWear – Works to eliminate the exploitation of homeworkers (outworkers) in the Australian clothing industry. Recognizing that sweatshops are just as much of an issue at home as abroad, the FairWear campaign actively encourages Australians to think critically about where the clothes we wear are produced and under what conditions.
- Green Left Weekly
- Human Rights Council of Australia
- Independent Dam Safety Monitors – IDSM was formed to raise concerns about the safety issues that relate to dam failure.
- Insurance Reform Campaign
- The Oxfam International Youth Parliament – (Oxfam IYP) is a network of young leaders in 92 countries working for positive and lasting change in their communities.
- Women’s Electoral Lobby (WEL)
Information, Opinion and Ideas
- australianpolitics.com – Information and links on politics in Australia
- The Centre for Independent Studies
- IMC Indymedia – A collective of independent media organizations and hundreds of journalists offering grassroots, non-corporate coverage of major protests.
- Online Opinion – A not-for-profit e-journal based in Brisbane that aims to provide a forum for public social and political debate about current Australian issues. Each month they publish articles intended to stimulate a public discourse on a range of topics.